Monday 25 August 2008

My Civic Type R

So one sunny Saturday morning in January I got the keys of my new Civic Type-R GT. All shiny and with that new car smell I set off pleased as punch. Some 8 months on here are some of the pics I have taken off it over this time. As a car, I love it most days, but sometimes it does irritate me. The build quality still isn't up there with VWs but then it cost a fair few quid less than a Golf GTi. And I still love my vtec.

Hard to beat the noise of this at 8,000 rpm. Sounds much more smooth and fluid than the old b-series vtecs. Anyway, this should keep me going until I get the M3!

I love the looks so much. Like a spaceship with an awesome interior. Anyone who appreciates design can't fail to be impressed with this car. Just check out the details like the filler cap, floor hinged electronic throttle and titanium gear knob.
































Sun setting over Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower after a little burn down the coast road.














Me in poser mood!

1 comment:

yourpatrick said...

Sight is looking great Andrew. Pics are very cool too. They have really revised blogger - looks very impressive. Cheers for the link to my site!

Patrick aka Nazor